More and more women of reproductive age suffer from polycystic ovary syndrome and fight with its troublesome symptoms.
Many of them are diagnosed quite late – only after they start trying for a baby. Unfortunately, polycystic ovary syndrome, not all women runs equally. The symptoms can occur in varying degrees. Therefore, the key issue is to observe our own body and if there is any doubt or question it is necessary to visit a doctor. Early diagnosis allows start treatment faster and thus take up the fight in the early stages of the disease. Polycystic ovary syndrome is a chronic disease with which a woman must live for life. It is worth to think about it, choosing a treatment. Below we present a number of benefits of myo-inositol therapy in the context of PCOS.
Obnavlja ovulaciju i poboljšava kvalitet oocita.
- Mio-inozitol je važna komponenta vezikularnog mikro-okruženja i igra ključnu ulogu u razvoju nukleusa i citoplazme oocita.
- Visoki nivoi inozitola u vezikularnim fluidima imaju direktan uticaj na visoki kvalitet oocita.
Ima povoljan uticaj na funkciju jajnika.
- Mio-inozitol značajno povećava učestanost ovulacije kod žena sa oligomenorejom i/ili PCOS.
Reduces insulin resistance.
- The mechanism of action of myo-inositol seems to be largely based on enhanced insulin-susceptibility of target cells, resulting in a positive effect on the reproduction axis (myo-inositol restores ovulation and improves the oocyte function) and the hormonal function (myo-inositol reduces the clinical and biochemical hyperandrogenism and dyslipidemia) as a consequence of a reduced plasma insulin level.
Efikasno poboljšava hormonske i metaboličke parametre, uključujući lipidni profil.
- Smanjuje HOMA (homeostatski model za procenu) indeks, koji se koristi za procenu insulinske rezistencije.
Helps to normalize body weight.
Reduces hyperandrogenism – hirsutism and acne.
Improves cardiovascular parameters.
- Women with PCOS are characterized by increased risk of cardiovascular diseases: hypertension, coronary artery disease, myocardial infarction. The reduction of mean arterial pressure (MAP) and heart rate reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases especially in patients with PCOS in menopausal and perimenopausal period.